Sunday, June 19, 2011

ジャンボ & 送別会 (Jumbo and Going Away Party)

On my last Sunday in Japan, Mayuka and I went to "Jumbo," a restaurant known for it's HUGE okonomiyaki and yaki soba:



The okonomiyaki wasn't as jumbo as I expected but it was still big and delicious~ Even though we got regular size yaki soba it was bigger than the jumbo okonomiyaki. I wanna know what the jumbo yaki soba looks like. It probably takes up the whole grill.

Afterward, I headed north to Kitayama Dori to visit my okaasan one last time before leaving. She owns a cafe and some friends and I were treated to her delicious cakes :)

Finally, I enjoyed one last Japanese parfait at Karafunea. I love that place. I'm leaving on Tuesday and it's sad but at least I can spend the fourth at home with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment