Friday, July 2, 2010

Half Waaaaaay

Half way. Just five more weeks and only four of them in Alabama. It's incredible how fast my time here is going. I'll be in Japan before I know it.. That's kind of scary since I STILL haven't started studying. Also, I'm super bummed that I have to miss out on stuff at home this Sunday.

This week was pretty cool but it was also depressing. Tuesday we went to wing night again and it was EPIC. A ton of us went this time: 9 of us from the Cambridge, the lab and a townie. Some of the Japanese people from the dorm went with us because I challenged Sho to do the "Blazin Challenge," where you have to eat 12 extremely hot hot wings in 6 minutes without drinking any water or anything. It's crazy. Both Sho and Nori did the challenge and they looked like they were in so much pain haha. They did it though, and because of that they got their wings for free and their picture on the wall (!).

A lot of time this week I bummed around my room and watched "Yankee-kun to Megane chan" (heh heh Kaguru thanks). It's pretty addictive and funny I think. Also, I'm just about finished with "Personal Taste," which made me a big fan of Lee Min Ho. I only have one episode left. Maybe I'll review it after I'm done, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment