Sunday, December 5, 2010

Korea Wrap-up

On our last night in Korea, we got a surprise roommate at 5am. I didn't even hear him come in, but I became really wide-awake when he collapsed on the bunk below me. I was fine with it, once I realized that it was our new roommate, and not a hobo that wandered into our room... but then he started snoring and talking in Korean (?) really loudly in his sleep...



I eventually fell back asleep, but then Martin woke up to weird, smacking sounds. He thought that I was eating in bed, or that there was a horse in our room, or that I was eating in my bed with a horse, or something. Anyhow, it was our new roommate making drunken smacking sounds with his lips.


The next morning, the three of us got up at 8am to catch our plane back to Osaka. The whole time we were packing, our drunk roommate didn't wake up, but just flailed around in his sleep a lot. It was probably the best end our vacation could have had. bahaha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I got back to Kyoto, I dragged all the crap I bought in Korea back to my house and then slept a ton, but before that, I made this video --



No comments:

Post a Comment