Sunday, February 28, 2010

ACCEPTANCE :D

Recently I haven't really been in the blogging mood 'cause I've been so busy, so this is gonna be short.

Not much happened in the past week that jumps into my mind except a lot of SNOW. In general, it's a bit warmer here at school than it is a home so we get less snow, but we still got a ton. Since Smith is a not a commuter campus none of our classes were canceled, though.

Friday I went with three other girls from my team to race a DMR in Boston. I ran in the 1600m leg of the relay and worked my butt off...and had a horrible time. We came in last lawlz. Fortunately, our DMR time was good enough to qualify us for ECACs which are being hosted here at Smith this Friday and Saturday. I may have to miss classes on Friday, only to be 1/2 a mile away at the indoor track. It's kind of silly.

O GAWD. How could I forget this?!! I got into my study abroad program and now I'm officially studying abroad in Japan next year through the Associated Kyoto Program (AKP). It's gonna be a good time. To celebrate, I watched the Karate Kid >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment