Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fruit Snack Emergency (!!)

BUILDING FRAMES SUCKS. But the thing is, I had to do it most of the day. It's for my experiment. The only good part of the whole ordeal was that I didn't have to touch the circular saw. Mom banned me from ever touching one in my lifetime.

But eventually, with the help of other, amazingly great people, we finished the frames relatively quickly. The fumes from the pvc primer were so bad that I got a little dizzy (and high?) ...or maybe it was the heat.. I swear things are gonna turn bad when it hits July. Can a person's skin actually melt off their body?

In the afternoon I was forced to read a bunch of papers about Daphnia. It was terrible because it's summer and all that academic drive I had during the school year suddenly vanished..


UPDATE: I ONLY HAVE THREE PACKETS OF FRUIT SNACKS LEFT. My life will end soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment